Friday, December 14, 2012

Season Tickets Become Special Memories



Shortly after my daughter, Kimberly, and I moved to Green Bay in 2005, I purchased tickets to see Annie. They were given to her for Christmas.  Probably one of her favorite presents.   

We enjoyed ourselves so much, that the next year I bought us tickets to Jesus Christ Superstar, and then starting the next season, Season Tickets.   

When we were waiting for Elf to start, Kimberly turned to me (she turned 21 on closing day) and said, "I hope that I can have something special like this that I can do with my children some day."   
Matt Kopec (Buddy) and the cast of “Elf The Musical.” Photo by Joan Marcus
I just love the fact that she is very protective of our "special" time makes the performances so much better. I will continue to buy two Season Tickets so that we can share that time together.

Linda, Green Bay