Friday, December 6, 2013

Meeting Hello, Dolly! cast a Memorable Experience

My husband and I celebrated our 21st wedding anniversary at Hello, Dolly! What an outstanding performance! We had the pleasure of experiencing the meet and greet after the show. Meeting Sally Struthers and the cast was truly an experience that we will always treasure.

Kim and Dave Beiser meet Sally Struthers and the cast of Hello, Dolly!

We had lots of time for questions and friendly conversation. Ms. Struthers showed a genuine interest in meeting and talking with those of us who attended. She and the cast were more than willing to just “hang out” and talk. I said to her, “I loved your interpretation of Dolly.” Her reply with a laugh was, “I wouldn't know how to do it any other way.” What a fabulous evening! We continue to feel how lucky we are to have the Fox Cities P.A.C. right in our backyard.

- Kim and Dave Beiser